Bring on the Sunshine!!!!
I absolutely love summer. It is my favorite season!!!! As the sun is beginning to shine gloriously in the sky, my students are getting increasingly energetic. Thankfully, I am almost done teaching most of the core subjects and we are now focusing on more exciting projects. I cannot believe how creative my students are. They truly make me proud. If you have not already seen my post from yesterday, you are missing out on some the awesome things that my little creative genius’ have accomplished. I will continue to add to that post as my students are still in the midst of working on their creations
Over the past few weeks, I have been wracking my mind to try and figure out how to keep my students excited about the last month of school in June. I finally came up with a few ideas.
1. I plan to use some drawing and coloring activities to maintain my students artistic side:
2. I want to introduce or re-introduce some summer words to my students:
3. We definitely need to have some fun in the sun with brain breaks.
4. We will also be working on some of our literacy skills in a more creative manner.
5. To recap, please see the following as it encompasses everything that I mentioned above:
Whether you use any of these or not, enjoy the these last few weeks with your children and students because they go by so quickly. I hope you have an awesome last month of school.
If you are homeschooling, I hope you fall in love with these packages like I have.